=w=

So, I am a huge Weezer fan, always have been. People tend to either really like them or really hate them. As far as I'm concerned, one listen to the Blue album and you're hooked. As of late, I haven't really been able to get into their stuff but here a while back Rivers released a solo album that was just some stuff he had recorded himself through the years...very interesting stuff.

But today my friends, Weezer has revealed the release date of of their 6th studio album, and for the third time, it is named Weezer and has a red cover, so naturally, the Red Album it shall be called. You can check the new single Pork and Beans here. Definitely awesome. Too bad we have to wait until the end of June to have the rest of the album. They are going on tour...lets all hope they make a swing down New Orleans way.

I have been incredibly busy the past few weeks. You see, I am trying to complete my Master's degree. I started in 2005 and then I got married and got a job and never finished. I finished the classes but the thesis never got past the first chapter. That all has changed now of course. I have been pounding on the keyboard and the paper is so close to being done. I reckon only about 2 more weeks and then the defense this summer and done...hello, new diploma frame.

Listening:

Flight of the Conchords
Flight of the Conchords

No comments: